Pan American Properties provides professional management services for owners of commercial, retail, industrial, R&D, offices, multi-family, and mixed-use properties. We are dedicated to serving clients’ specific requirements through our highly trained and experienced staff, by analyzing the client’s needs and implementing an asset managements plan structured to provide efficient and cost effective property operations, which will result in added value to their investments. State-of-the-art, customizable accounting and reporting systems are constantly updated to meet today’s most sophisticated requirements for institutional as well as privately owned properties.
At Pan American Properties Inc., our goal is to provide the most comprehensive property management service possible. We believe that a “hands-on” approach is essential to the successful management of any property.
Extensive collaboration with the on-site property staff and corporate staff aids in identifying and solving property management challenges quickly. Along with the monthly scheduled property walk between the supervisor and on-site manager, supervisors conduct frequent scheduled and unscheduled visits to the properties.
This methodical approach to property management has afforded Pan American Properties, Inc. the distinct reputation of providing our client’s with peace of mind, knowing that their property is in good hands.
Our experience and approach to property management
• Calculated, disciplined, and professional approach to managing your asset
• CPM® (Certified Property Manager) certification
• AMO® (Accredited Management Organization) certification
• Thorough inspections of your property completed by a licensed staff member
• Hands on approach to managing your property, utilizing employees at all levels from on-site to corporate employees
• Fair housing training for staff, as well as new hires, conducted annually by an attorney specialized in the field
• Online presence (social media sites monitored for online reputation management, online marketing of your available units, etc.)
• Fully customizable monthly financials sent to you on the tenth of the month
• In-house maintenance staff, as well as trusted vendors, evaluate scope of work to ensure the best cost and service for your property
• Versed in rent control buildings
• Low staff turnover
• 24-hour emergency response
• Market surveys done quarterly at minimum
• Maintenance request and purchase orders reviewed and approved by supervisors for cost, budget, and work control to ensure no unnecessary expenses
• Annual budget created and circulated for your review well in advance of the coming year
• Employee compensation package follows local, state, and federal regulations
• Weekly summary reports sent to you detailing the property activity for the week
• Our lease and rental policy statement is reviewed annually by a specialized attorney
Love the day-to-day management of your property but hate crunching the numbers? Let our seasoned accounting staff take the books off your hands. We can provide accounting for prospects that may not want to hand over operational control.
Our accounting department utilizes the latest in accounting software and computer technology to provide accurate, complete and communicative financial reports to owners. Our clients can see how their property performed during the previous month with minimum lag time.
• Fully customizable financial reports sent electronically by the tenth of the month
• Cash and Accrual reporting
• Rent Increase scheduling
• Entering and Processing of invoices
• Entering and Processing of rent and other checks
• Fiscal Budget creation given to you by November
Need an extra hand on the maintenance and maintenance administration side of your property? Pan American has the maintenance team for you. With a dedicated maintenance coordinator and in-house maintenance staff, we can handle projects from changing out toilets to getting your units rent ready in a timely and cost effective manner.
Are you a firm who has repairs needed to close escrow? We can help. We contract with companies who need maintenance and are paying vendors market price.
• Dedicated Maintenance Coordinator to ensure prioritization of requests and timely completion
• Website for tenants to fill out maintenance requests 24/7 and also allows proper tracking through our system
• Insurance carried by Pan American to ensure your property is covered
• Experienced Techs
• Competitive Rates
• Quick turn-around time
Are you looking to purchase a building? Would you like an assessment of how your property is currently performing? We have several fundamental factors, including reviewing expenses, rent increase history and ancillary income opportunities that we analyze with the information gathered, put together a report for your specific property and provide where improvements can be made.
Pan American Properties, Inc. has closed on its second property in El Cajon, California. With their experienced staff and signature Calculated, Disciplined, Professional approach to property management, Pan American is excited to be expanding further into the San Diego market.
With this acquisition and their other holdings, Pan American is becoming a substantial player in the investment side of multi-family housing. This, in tandem with their proven property management division, gives investors the peace of mind knowing their investment property will be managed just as they would.
With Pan American Properties, Inc. as your property management company, you ensure nothing is left to chance. Your investment objectives and your property’s needs are always met and exceeded.
For more information about investing with Pan American, please contact Lauren Owen at 714-505-5544 x31 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our company realizes with the aging of a large number of rental units constructed during the 1970’s, owners and property managers are going to make important decisions about the future performance of older properties. We are sensitive to the rising utility costs as mechanical and structural systems reach the end of their life expectancy. These facts, together with the ongoing competition with new or recently renovated projects, make renovation a more viable alternative.
Our company is experienced in major property renovations and provides an experienced team approach to solving the complicated coordination problems of renovation work. Our continual exposure to new construction materials and methods keeps us connected to the latest in energy conservation techniques and equipment dependability.
• Experienced analysts construct budget for your project
• Insurance covered by PAP
• Licensed contractor in house
• We handle the logistics of scheduling service contractors
• Competitive Rates
• Signature PAP finished product
• Quick turn-around time